Monday, June 4, 2007

Role Models can be Good OR...

"I'm really scared but I'm ready to do this," she added. "And I hope that I'm an example to other young people."

With those words, Paris Hilton checked into a ‘special needs’ jail, to start serving a sentence for violating the terms of her probation for a drunk driving conviction.

If young people want a role model - for narcissism, lewd behaviour, believing you are above the law, living off family money, having no skills other than the ability to film your sexual escapades, and being as dim as a 10-watt bulb – then yes, you are quite the role model.

What scares me is that there really are young people who think she IS a role model. . Let’s hope a few weeks in jail straightens her out, but I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Mac said...

Sadly, after she is released, this whole jail fiasco will only further add to her 'rep'.

Fuck celebrities... especially the useless ones.